Thursday, October 4, 2007

Amie


Hello my name is Amie, I am 13 years old. I live in Woking, which is near London. I live about 20 miles away from Stepping Stones School. I like animals, in fact I live with lots of pets, I have: one budgie called Charlie, one dog called Saskia, four fish, two rabbits - Caramel and Snowball - and four guinea pigs - Amber, Copper, Mr GP and Missy. In the future I would like to work with animals. I like going into Woking and Guildford (my local towns) to do some shopping with my friends, my favourite band has to be Westlife. I have a few favourite films, such as: High School Musical 1 & 2 and Hairspray. My favourite football team is Chelsea.

I think I might be able to help someone if they were struggling with Mathematics or English, as I feel that I am good at these subjects.

No comments: